우리가 지향하는 바
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process. What you write here should be something distinct and interesting about your business that sets it apart from others in the same industry.
Every business has a beginning, and this is where you talk about yours. People want to know what opportunity you saw or how your passion led to the creation of something new. Talk about your roots–people wanna know you have some.
Young H. Kim left his native Korea to come to the United States in 1983 as a first generation immigrant. He has always been driven with passion to contribute to the advancement and progress of the Korean community for 30 years. Young H. Kim is the Publisher for The Chicago Times and the marketing CEO of the “Korean Global Business Marketing” since 2010. Since 1984 – 1995 he started his career with sales and led up to being the general manager of the Oldsmobile dealership in Chicago, IL bringing the dealership ranking from 100th to 9th place within 6 months. His background concentration resides in the insurance agency for the last 15 years for “The Farmers Insurance Group”. Once again he is at work to use the mass media to elevate the lives of Korean immigrants in the United States. Now, The Chicago Times is focused on moving ahead to serve the Korean Community.
Include a short bio with an interesting fact about the person.
– Chicago Times Advisor/ Editor in Chief
– The Korea Times Managing Editor / Editorial Editor
– Koreadaily Chief Editor
– Chosun Daily News Reporter (Leading Newspaper in Korea)
– Seoul National University B.A.
– Chicago Times Editor
– Koreadaily Book editor
– Koreadaily director of Culture Center
– Korea Times Assistant Editor
– Yonsei University-Korean Language& Literature
– Chicago Times Director of Planning
– Newlifetimes & MC TV Marketing Director
– Korea Daily Music Director
– Church Pianist
– Chicago Times Contributor
– College of Dupage Computer Art
– Ewha University
– Chicago Times Art Director
– 2002~2011: Art Director at QT, Inc. & TLC.
– D.E.A.(Pre-Doctoral Degree) University Paris 8, Paris
– M.A. in Multimedia & 3D, Paris in France